I recently entered the planner community – you know, buying various planners because they’re “pretty,” joining planner-related Facebook groups (unicorn has a whole new meaning for me now), following Instagram and Youtube planner embellishers, getting supplies, such as stickers, washi tape, pens, stamps, paper clips and binder clips, etc., etc., etc., and ending up with an unbelievable bunch of “stuff.” Oh maaannn . . . more “stuff.” More “stuff” to organize. More “stuff” I can’t find. BUT, it’s sooooo pretty and sooooo fun.
Of course, I just had to get a monthly planner subscription from Cocoa Daisy at cocoadaisy.com. And it is pretty, preTTY, PRETTY. Here’s what I got for June:
It came in a brown paper bag with a Cocoa + Daisy sticker and an “ENJOY EVERY DAY” stamp that has an arrow. This seems to be more than a suggestion, it is a statement in big bold letters! IMO, presentation is part of the entire experience, and the brown bag is just too cool. I want to know what is inside!! Yes, I’ve seen sneak peaks, but still, the anticipation . . .
Okayyyy, here is what I got:
• 32 double sided daily to do pages
• 1 double sided month tab page
• 5 double sided week in review pages
• 5 double sided weekly overview pages
• 1 3×5 Exclusive notepad
• 1 5×7 Exclusive planner sticker sheet
• Heidi Swapp Wanderlust binder clips 2 per kit
• Heidi Swapp mini gold binder clips – 2 per kit
• Me and My Big Ideas puffy arrows
• Project Life Perfectly Imperfect cards 4/kit
• Webster’s Pages Faces and Images stickers
• Webster’s Pages These Are The Days Words stickers
• Doodlebug Designs mini clips, black – 3 per kit
I get the personal-sized planner pages with six holes. I have a beautiful, shiny pink Filofax Domino planner (love it!!!). I will show pics of what I did with what came in the kit next week. Everything is color-coordinated so it goes together beautifully. I try to use as much of it as I can, however, so far I have not used many of the double-sided daily to do pages (I’m going to try to use more of them in June). I’ll let you know what I did with everything. . .
As always, I am Livin’ the Moments . . .